European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON Nov 23 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Friday, with investors betting on a pick up in the pace of global economic recovery and the release of the next tranche of aid for Greece on Monday.
At 0704 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.1 to 0.2 percent higher.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports