European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON Nov 23 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Friday, with investors betting on a pick up in the pace of global economic recovery and the release of the next tranche of aid for Greece on Monday.
At 0704 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.1 to 0.2 percent higher.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote