European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON Nov 23 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Friday, with investors betting on a pick up in the pace of global economic recovery and the release of the next tranche of aid for Greece on Monday.
At 0704 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.1 to 0.2 percent higher.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea despite U.S. warning |