Euro rises to three-week high versus dollar
LONDON Nov 23 (Reuters) - The euro rose to hit a three-week high versus the dollar on Friday, after a source told Reuters that Greece's international lenders were inching towards an agreement debt sustainabilty.
Euro rose past option barriers at $1.2900 to hit a three-week high of $1.2908 on trading platform EBS, up 0.17 percent on the day. Stop loss buy orders are cited at $1.2920.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections