Euro rises to three-week high versus dollar
LONDON Nov 23 (Reuters) - The euro rose to hit a three-week high versus the dollar on Friday, after a source told Reuters that Greece's international lenders were inching towards an agreement debt sustainabilty.
Euro rose past option barriers at $1.2900 to hit a three-week high of $1.2908 on trading platform EBS, up 0.17 percent on the day. Stop loss buy orders are cited at $1.2920.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |