U.S. October pork slaughter hit all-time high
CHICAGO Nov 23 (Reuters) - U.S. pork production in October hit a record high 2.21 billion lbs, U.S. Department of Agriculture data showed on Friday.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |