Nigeria Cbank issues FirstRand with merchant bank license
LAGOS Nov 23 (Reuters) - Nigeria's central bank has issued the first merchant banking licenses in more than a decade to South Africa's FirstRand and local firm FSDH, it said on Friday.
FirstRand and local firm FSDH are the first to secure the merchant banking license in Africa's most populous nation.
(Reporting by Chijioke Ohuocha and Oludare Mayowa; Editing by Tim Cocks)
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data