Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars, sol stable
LIMA Nov 23 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Friday as the sol currency traded stable.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine