Peru's central bank buys $20 million, sol ends bidding weaker
LIMA Nov 23 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $20 million and the sol currency finished bidding 0.04 percent weaker at 2.588 per dollar.
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed: Algerian official
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- At least 15 dead in Israeli shelling of Gaza school- Health Ministry |
- European court says CIA ran secret jail in a Polish forest