Peru's central bank buys $20 million, sol ends bidding weaker
LIMA Nov 23 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $20 million and the sol currency finished bidding 0.04 percent weaker at 2.588 per dollar.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |