Peru's central bank buys $20 million, sol ends bidding weaker
LIMA Nov 23 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $20 million and the sol currency finished bidding 0.04 percent weaker at 2.588 per dollar.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions