Turkey's Renaissance aims to raise Porr stake to 25 percent
ANKARA Nov 23 (Reuters) - Turkey's Renaissance group is working on increasing its stake in Porr AG, Austria's second-biggest construction group, to 25 percent from 10 percent currently, Renaissance Chairman Erman Ilicak told Reuters.
Renaissance, active in construction, real estate investment and energy production, was considering new investments in the areas of energy, real estate and hospital projects planned under public-private partnerships, Ilicak said in an interview late on Thursday.
(Reporting by Orhan Coskun; Writing by Daren Butler)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets