Turkey's Renaissance aims to raise Porr stake to 25 percent
ANKARA Nov 23 (Reuters) - Turkey's Renaissance group is working on increasing its stake in Porr AG, Austria's second-biggest construction group, to 25 percent from 10 percent currently, Renaissance Chairman Erman Ilicak told Reuters.
Renaissance, active in construction, real estate investment and energy production, was considering new investments in the areas of energy, real estate and hospital projects planned under public-private partnerships, Ilicak said in an interview late on Thursday.
(Reporting by Orhan Coskun; Writing by Daren Butler)
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official