FINNEWS LATAM-Brazil gov't 'comfortable' with policy mix-BofA
Brazilian government officials seem "comfortable" with the current mix of economic policies as they are seen helping growth recover in the coming months, economists at Bank of America Merrill Lynch said in a note on Friday.
"With activity indicators showing a more pronounced recovery, inflation figures starting to ease at the margin and fewer surprises from the international stage, the government seems to believe the current mix is adequate," wrote economist David Beker.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea