No operational impact after pipe leak: Enbridge
CALGARY, Alberta (Reuters) - Enbridge Inc said on Friday that one of its pipelines in the U.S. Midwest was shut briefly this week after oil leaked, but the line was restarted the same day.
Enbridge spokesman Graham White said in an email that there was no environmental or operational impact from the incident on its 318,000 barrel a day Line 14 near Mokena, Illinois, on Tuesday.
"All product was contained within the tank berm, and we are continuing with clean-up and repair," White said.
(Reporting by Jeffrey Jones; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors |
- Three dead in east Ukraine, Putin warns of 'abyss' |
- California city evacuation lifted after military ordnance found
- Teen in 'Jihad Jane' case to be sentenced on U.S. terror charges
- Search for Malaysia jet refocuses on drone scans of sea floor