RPT-Verbund confirms in talks on Enerjisa stake sale
(Repeats to attach to alert)
VIENNA Nov 23 (Reuters) - Austrian hydropower group Verbund confirmed it was in talks about a possible disposal of its stake in a Turkish joint- venture, after Reuters reported a deal was imminent.
"Verbund... confirms discussion about a potential disposal of Verbund's shareholding in the Turkish joint-venture Enerjisa," it said in a statement on Friday.
The company said it could not give further details.
(Reporting by Georgina Prodhan. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |