Verbund confirms in talks on Enerjisa stake sale
VIENNA Nov 23 (Reuters) - Austrian hydropower group Verbund confirmed it was in talks about a possible disposal of its stake in a Turkish joint- venture, after Reuters reported a deal was imminent.
"Verbund... confirms discussion about a potential disposal of Verbund's shareholding in the Turkish joint-venture Enerjisa," it said in a statement on Friday.
The company said it could not give further details.
(Reporting by Georgina Prodhan. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel