Verbund confirms in talks on Enerjisa stake sale
VIENNA Nov 23 (Reuters) - Austrian hydropower group Verbund confirmed it was in talks about a possible disposal of its stake in a Turkish joint- venture, after Reuters reported a deal was imminent.
"Verbund... confirms discussion about a potential disposal of Verbund's shareholding in the Turkish joint-venture Enerjisa," it said in a statement on Friday.
The company said it could not give further details.
(Reporting by Georgina Prodhan. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |