Verbund confirms in talks on Enerjisa stake sale
VIENNA Nov 23 (Reuters) - Austrian hydropower group Verbund confirmed it was in talks about a possible disposal of its stake in a Turkish joint- venture, after Reuters reported a deal was imminent.
"Verbund... confirms discussion about a potential disposal of Verbund's shareholding in the Turkish joint-venture Enerjisa," it said in a statement on Friday.
The company said it could not give further details.
(Reporting by Georgina Prodhan. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |