Volkswagen to invest 50.2 bln eur over next three years
FRANKFURT Nov 23 (Reuters) - Volkswagen said on Friday it will invest 50.2 billion euros ($64.7 billion) in its automotive business in the coming three years.
In addition, 9.8 billion euros will be invested in new production facilities and products at joint ventures in China from 2013 to 2015.
($1 = 0.7761 euros) (Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data