Volkswagen to invest 50.2 bln eur over next three years
FRANKFURT Nov 23 (Reuters) - Volkswagen said on Friday it will invest 50.2 billion euros ($64.7 billion) in its automotive business in the coming three years.
In addition, 9.8 billion euros will be invested in new production facilities and products at joint ventures in China from 2013 to 2015.
($1 = 0.7761 euros) (Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia