Volkswagen to invest 50.2 bln eur over next three years
FRANKFURT Nov 23 (Reuters) - Volkswagen said on Friday it will invest 50.2 billion euros ($64.7 billion) in its automotive business in the coming three years.
In addition, 9.8 billion euros will be invested in new production facilities and products at joint ventures in China from 2013 to 2015.
($1 = 0.7761 euros) (Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds