Mexichem to pay dividend of 0.48 peso per share
MEXICO CITY Nov 23 (Reuters) - Shareholders of Mexican plastic pipe maker Mexichem approved a dividend of 0.48 peso per share, the company announced on Friday.
The decision was made during a shareholder meeting on Thursday, but the timing of the payout, which will be realized in four installments, has yet to be determined.
Shares of Mexichem dropped 1.83 percent to close at 62.06 pesos, a day after the company said it was abandoning plans for a joint venture with national oil company Pemex due to continued delays by the state-run giant.
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea |
- Ukraine peace deal falters as rebels show no sign of surrender |
- UAW union withdraws objection to lost election at VW Tennessee plant