Svindal wins Lake Louise men's downhill
LAKE LOUISE, Alberta, Nov 24 - LAKE LOUISE, Alberta (Reuters) - Norway's Aksel Lund Svindal won a men's World cup downhill in Lake Louise on Saturday.
Austria's Max Franz was second while fellow-Austrian Klaus Kroell and American Marco Sullivan were joint third.
(Reporting by Patrick Lang; Editing by Gene Cherry)
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Cuba drops veto at WTO meet, enabling global trade deal: sources