BRIEF-Qatar to cash in on Barclays warrants
Nov 25 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank AG and Goldman Sachs International : * Intention to sell up to 303.3 million ordinary shares in Barclays PLC by way of an accelerated bookbuild offering to institutional investors * This placing is in relation to the monetization of warrants held by Qatar Holdings LLC * Bookbuilding will commence immediately and will be managed by Deutsche Bank and Goldman Sachs as joint bookrunners
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead