Egypt's Mursi to meet judicial council on decree
CAIRO Nov 25 (Reuters) - Egypt's President Mohamed Mursi will meet members of the state's highest judicial authority, the Supreme Judicial Council, on Monday to discuss his decree shielding his decisions from judicial review, state media reported.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |