Pemex announces light crude oil discovery in southern Mexico
MEXICO CITY Nov 25 (Reuters) - Mexico's state oil monopoly Pemex said on Sunday it had made a new discovery of light crude oil in an onshore well in Southern Mexico.
The oil was found at a depth of 6 kilometers in the "Navegante 1" well in the state of Tabasco. Pemex estimates the reserve contains up to 500 million barrels.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |