Pemex announces light crude oil discovery in southern Mexico
MEXICO CITY Nov 25 (Reuters) - Mexico's state oil monopoly Pemex said on Sunday it had made a new discovery of light crude oil in an onshore well in Southern Mexico.
The oil was found at a depth of 6 kilometers in the "Navegante 1" well in the state of Tabasco. Pemex estimates the reserve contains up to 500 million barrels.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data