Pemex announces light crude oil discovery in southern Mexico
MEXICO CITY Nov 25 (Reuters) - Mexico's state oil monopoly Pemex said on Sunday it had made a new discovery of light crude oil in an onshore well in Southern Mexico.
The oil was found at a depth of 6 kilometers in the "Navegante 1" well in the state of Tabasco. Pemex estimates the reserve contains up to 500 million barrels.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East