Car bomb kills at least 5 at military church in Nigeria - source
KADUNA, Nigeria Nov 25 (Reuters) - At least five people were killed and dozens injured on Sunday when a car bomb exploded at a church inside the Jaji military barracks in Nigeria's northern Kaduna state, a military source said.
"I saw five bodies and scores injured," a military officer who witnessed the bombing told Reuters, asking not to be named.
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source