Car bomb kills at least 5 at military church in Nigeria - source
KADUNA, Nigeria Nov 25 (Reuters) - At least five people were killed and dozens injured on Sunday when a car bomb exploded at a church inside the Jaji military barracks in Nigeria's northern Kaduna state, a military source said.
"I saw five bodies and scores injured," a military officer who witnessed the bombing told Reuters, asking not to be named.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted