Car bomb kills at least 5 at military church in Nigeria - source
KADUNA, Nigeria Nov 25 (Reuters) - At least five people were killed and dozens injured on Sunday when a car bomb exploded at a church inside the Jaji military barracks in Nigeria's northern Kaduna state, a military source said.
"I saw five bodies and scores injured," a military officer who witnessed the bombing told Reuters, asking not to be named.
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Driver in fatal New York train crash 'zoned out': union
- Biden calls for trust with China amid airspace dispute |
- EU Commission fines banks $2.3 billion for benchmark rigging
- HTC 'One Mini' faces UK ban after court ruling on patent infringement