Car bomb kills at least 5 at military church in Nigeria - source
KADUNA, Nigeria Nov 25 (Reuters) - At least five people were killed and dozens injured on Sunday when a car bomb exploded at a church inside the Jaji military barracks in Nigeria's northern Kaduna state, a military source said.
"I saw five bodies and scores injured," a military officer who witnessed the bombing told Reuters, asking not to be named.
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- U.S. to Assad: Beware of interfering with U.S. air power in Syria
- Odile batters Mexico's Baja resorts, knocks out power to most area
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage
- Iran supreme leader spurns U.S. overture to fight Islamic State |