Svindal wins Lake Louise Super-G
LAKE LOUISE, Alberta
LAKE LOUISE, Alberta (Reuters) - Norway's Aksel Lund Svindal won a men's World Cup super-G on Sunday, according to provisional results.
France's Adrien Theaux was second and Austria's Joachim Puchner was third, also according to provisional results.
(Reporting by Patrick Lang; editing by Gene Cherry)
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |