Svindal wins Lake Louise Super-G
LAKE LOUISE, Alberta
LAKE LOUISE, Alberta (Reuters) - Norway's Aksel Lund Svindal won a men's World Cup super-G on Sunday, according to provisional results.
France's Adrien Theaux was second and Austria's Joachim Puchner was third, also according to provisional results.
(Reporting by Patrick Lang; editing by Gene Cherry)
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?