Svindal wins Lake Louise Super-G
LAKE LOUISE, Alberta
LAKE LOUISE, Alberta (Reuters) - Norway's Aksel Lund Svindal won a men's World Cup super-G on Sunday, according to provisional results.
France's Adrien Theaux was second and Austria's Joachim Puchner was third, also according to provisional results.
(Reporting by Patrick Lang; editing by Gene Cherry)
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush denied bail |
- Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; BoJ move adds fuel to rally |
- Judge issues order enforcing Ebola isolation of defiant Maine nurse