Svindal wins Lake Louise Super-G
LAKE LOUISE, Alberta
LAKE LOUISE, Alberta (Reuters) - Norway's Aksel Lund Svindal won a men's World Cup super-G on Sunday, according to provisional results.
France's Adrien Theaux was second and Austria's Joachim Puchner was third, also according to provisional results.
(Reporting by Patrick Lang; editing by Gene Cherry)
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official