Svindal wins Lake Louise Super-G
LAKE LOUISE, Alberta
LAKE LOUISE, Alberta (Reuters) - Norway's Aksel Lund Svindal won a men's World Cup super-G on Sunday, according to provisional results.
France's Adrien Theaux was second and Austria's Joachim Puchner was third, also according to provisional results.
(Reporting by Patrick Lang; editing by Gene Cherry)
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl