Egypt's Mursi to meet judicial council on decree
CAIRO (Reuters) - Egypt's President Mohamed Mursi will meet members of the state's highest judicial authority, the Supreme Judicial Council, on Monday to discuss his decree shielding his decisions from judicial review, state media reported.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- U.S. quarantines 'chilling' Ebola fight in West Africa: MSF