Banco do Brasil forms insurance holding co, may list unit in IPO
SAO PAULO Nov 26 (Reuters) - Banco do Brasil SA has formed a holding company to encompass all its assets in the pension, insurance and retirement industries, according to a securities filing on Monday.
The lender plans to list the holding company, which will be named BB Seguridade, through an initial public offering that might take place in 2013, Banco do Brasil Chief Financial Officer Ivan Monteiro said in the filing.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Scots vote in independence referendum to seal the United Kingdom's fate |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot
- Dollar hits six-year peak versus yen, ECB aims cash hose
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report