Banco do Brasil forms insurance holding co, may list unit in IPO
SAO PAULO Nov 26 (Reuters) - Banco do Brasil SA has formed a holding company to encompass all its assets in the pension, insurance and retirement industries, according to a securities filing on Monday.
The lender plans to list the holding company, which will be named BB Seguridade, through an initial public offering that might take place in 2013, Banco do Brasil Chief Financial Officer Ivan Monteiro said in the filing.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions