Spain's BBVA to sell 5-year covered bond - IFR
MADRID Nov 26 (Reuters) - Spain's second-biggest bank BBVA is marketing a five-year covered bond, IFR Markets, a Thomson Reuters news and market analysis service, reported on Monday.
The bank has mandated Barclays, BBVA, Citi, Deutsche Bank, ING and Natixis for the issue. (Reporting by Tracy Rucinski, Writing by Clare Kane, Editing by Nigel Davies)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter