UK to announce new BoE governor around 1530 GMT
LONDON Nov 26 (Reuters) - Britain's government is expected to announce the next governor of the Bank of England to parliament around 1530 GMT on Monday.
Parliament's website showed that a statement on the Bank of England was due after defence questions, which start at 1430 GMT and last around an hour.
Finance minister George Osborne is widely expected to be about to announce a successor to BoE Governor Mervyn King.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |