UK to announce new BoE governor around 1530 GMT
LONDON Nov 26 (Reuters) - Britain's government is expected to announce the next governor of the Bank of England to parliament around 1530 GMT on Monday.
Parliament's website showed that a statement on the Bank of England was due after defence questions, which start at 1430 GMT and last around an hour.
Finance minister George Osborne is widely expected to be about to announce a successor to BoE Governor Mervyn King.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats