ConocoPhillips plans $5 bln sale of stake in blocks off Kazakhstan
Nov 26 (Reuters) - ConocoPhillips said plans to sell its 8.4 percent interest in blocks off the coast of Kazakhstan to India's ONGC Videsh Ltd and expects to generate $5 billion.
The oil and gas company said it has notified government authorities in Kazakhstan, and its partners in the North Caspian Sea production sharing agreement of its intention to sell the stake.
Its partners include Eni Spa ExxonMobil Corp , KazMunaiGas, Royal Dutch Shell Plc, Total and Inpex Corp
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East