ConocoPhillips plans $5 bln sale of stake in blocks off Kazakhstan
Nov 26 (Reuters) - ConocoPhillips said plans to sell its 8.4 percent interest in blocks off the coast of Kazakhstan to India's ONGC Videsh Ltd and expects to generate $5 billion.
The oil and gas company said it has notified government authorities in Kazakhstan, and its partners in the North Caspian Sea production sharing agreement of its intention to sell the stake.
Its partners include Eni Spa ExxonMobil Corp , KazMunaiGas, Royal Dutch Shell Plc, Total and Inpex Corp
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994