ConocoPhillips plans $5 bln sale of stake in blocks off Kazakhstan
Nov 26 (Reuters) - ConocoPhillips said plans to sell its 8.4 percent interest in blocks off the coast of Kazakhstan to India's ONGC Videsh Ltd and expects to generate $5 billion.
The oil and gas company said it has notified government authorities in Kazakhstan, and its partners in the North Caspian Sea production sharing agreement of its intention to sell the stake.
Its partners include Eni Spa ExxonMobil Corp , KazMunaiGas, Royal Dutch Shell Plc, Total and Inpex Corp
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey