EU's Rehn: we must take decision on next tranche of aid to Greece
BRUSSELS Nov 26 (Reuters) - Euro zone finance ministers and the International Monetary Fund will seek to unfreeze the second bailout package for Greece in talks on Monday, but they must first agree if some of the official loans to Athens might eventually be forgiven to cut Greek debt.
For highlights of comments from ministers and officials ahead of their talks click on
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia