Fannie Mae to sell $2 billion bills on Wednesday
Nov 26 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, on Monday said it will sell $2 billion benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale will consist of $1 billion of three-month benchmark bills due Feb. 27, 2013, and $1 billion of six-month benchmark bills due May 29, 2013.
Settlement is Nov. 28-29.
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- U.S. to Assad: Beware of interfering with U.S. air power in Syria
- Odile batters Mexico's Baja resorts, knocks out power to most area
- Iran supreme leader spurns U.S. overture to fight Islamic State |
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage