Fannie Mae to sell $2 billion bills on Wednesday
Nov 26 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, on Monday said it will sell $2 billion benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale will consist of $1 billion of three-month benchmark bills due Feb. 27, 2013, and $1 billion of six-month benchmark bills due May 29, 2013.
Settlement is Nov. 28-29.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |