Fiat says will re-open its 600 mln euro 2016 bond
MILAN Nov 26 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat said on Monday it will re-open its 600 million euro 2016 guaranteed notes, subject to market conditions.
The 7.75 percent notes mature in October 2016 and were issued on July 16 2012 by Fiat Finance and Trade Ltd under Fiat's funding program.
"The final terms of the reopening will be determined on the basis of market conditions at the time of pricing," Fiat said in a statement on Monday.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone