Fiat says will re-open its 600 mln euro 2016 bond
MILAN Nov 26 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat said on Monday it will re-open its 600 million euro 2016 guaranteed notes, subject to market conditions.
The 7.75 percent notes mature in October 2016 and were issued on July 16 2012 by Fiat Finance and Trade Ltd under Fiat's funding program.
"The final terms of the reopening will be determined on the basis of market conditions at the time of pricing," Fiat said in a statement on Monday.
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media