HP hit with civil securities lawsuit over Autonomy deal
SAN FRANCISCO Nov 26 (Reuters) - Hewlett-Packard Co was sued on Monday by an investor who claimed the company knew statements about its Autonomy acquisition were misleading and led the stock to fall, according to lawyers representing the plaintiff.
The proposed class action lawsuit was filed in a San Francisco federal court.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Texas man charged with capital murder for shooting dead six |
- Palestinian death toll rises to 77 as Israel hits Gaza over rocket fire |
- Wall St. drops on Portugal bank worry; losses pared
- Berlin tells CIA station chief to leave in spy scandal