Advocat Changes Fourth Quarter Dividend Record and Payment Dates
BRENTWOOD, Tenn., Nov. 26, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advocat Inc. (Nasdaq:AVCA) a premier provider of long term care services primarily in the Southeast and Southwest, today announced its Board of Directors has approved a change in the record and payment dates of its quarterly common share dividend. The Company has established December 10, 2012, and December 24, 2012, as the record and payment dates, respectively, of its previously-declared dividend of 5.5 cents per common share. The dividend was previously set to be paid January 11, 2013, to shareholders of record on December 31, 2012.
Advocat provides long-term care services to patients in 48 skilled nursing centers containing 5,538 licensed nursing beds, primarily in the Southeast and Southwest. For additional information about the Company, visit Advocat's web site: www.advocatinc.com.
CONTACT: Company Contact: Kelly J. Gill Chief Executive Officer 615-771-7575 Investor Relations: Charles Lynch Westwicke Partners 443-213-0504
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Easter truce |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |