Indian shares end up; airline shares gain
MUMBAI Nov 26 (Reuters) - Indian shares provisionally ended up on Monday, led by gains in export-driven technology shares such as Infosys following weakness in the rupee, while airline shares such as Jet Airways surged on stake sale talks.
Infosys rose 1.6 percent, Jet Airways rose 9.88 percent, while SpiceJet gained 13 percent.
The BSE index provisionally ended up 0.17 percent, while the NSE index also gained 0.17 percent. (Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight