Bank of Canada to auction C$2.5 bln 20-day T-bills
TORONTO Nov 26 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada on Monday said it plans to sell C$2.5 billion ($2.52 billion) of 20-day treasury bills in a cash management auction on Nov. 27.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |