Bank of Canada to auction C$2.5 bln 20-day T-bills
TORONTO Nov 26 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada on Monday said it plans to sell C$2.5 billion ($2.52 billion) of 20-day treasury bills in a cash management auction on Nov. 27.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |