Nikkei rises 1 percent, may test a 7-month high
TOKYO, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average rose 1 percent in early trade on Monday and may test a seven-month high, supported by climbs on Wall Street and expectations that a weaker yen will boost earnings for exporters. The Nikkei added 94.11 points to 9,460.91, and if it touches the 9,500 mark, it will be the first time since April. The broader Topix gained 1.0 percent to 784.02.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |