Nikkei rises to a 7-month high as exporters gain on weak yen
TOKYO, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged up to a 7-month closing high on Monday on expectations that a weaker yen will boost earnings for exporters. The Nikkei rose 0.2 percent to 9,388.94 Points, the highest closing level since April 27. The broader Topix added 0.4 percent to 779.50.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin