Nikkei rises to a 7-month high as exporters gain on weak yen
TOKYO, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged up to a 7-month closing high on Monday on expectations that a weaker yen will boost earnings for exporters. The Nikkei rose 0.2 percent to 9,388.94 Points, the highest closing level since April 27. The broader Topix added 0.4 percent to 779.50.
- Malaysian airplane investigators look at suicide as possible motive |
- Planning could hold key to disappearance of Flight MH370 |
- U.S., EU set sanctions as Putin recognizes Crimea "sovereignty" |
- Magnitude 4.4 earthquake rocks Los Angeles area
- Russian government admits economy in crisis as Ukraine weighs