Nikkei rises to a 7-month high as exporters gain on weak yen
TOKYO, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged up to a 7-month closing high on Monday on expectations that a weaker yen will boost earnings for exporters. The Nikkei rose 0.2 percent to 9,388.94 Points, the highest closing level since April 27. The broader Topix added 0.4 percent to 779.50.
- Hundreds still missing in deadly Korea ferry accident |
- Survivors still alive on South Korean ferry: father |
- Putin risks upstaging talks on defusing Ukraine crisis |
- Bloodshed in eastern Ukraine heightens fear as talks start |
- India holds biggest day of voting with Hindu nationalists gaining strength