Nikkei rises to a 7-month high as exporters gain on weak yen
TOKYO, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged up to a 7-month closing high on Monday on expectations that a weaker yen will boost earnings for exporters. The Nikkei rose 0.2 percent to 9,388.94 Points, the highest closing level since April 27. The broader Topix added 0.4 percent to 779.50.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea