Seoul shares tick down after recent gains on external uncertainties
SEOUL Nov 26 (Reuters) - South Korean shares edged down on Monday as the index was largely unchanged after recent gains, on uncertain outcomes for U.S. fiscal woes and the Greek debt crisis.
Tech heavyweight Samsung Electronics lost ground, falling 2.3 percent after reaching a lifetime high on Friday.
The Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) eased 0.15 percent to close at 1,908.51 points. (Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Ron Popeski)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |