TEXT-S&PBulletin: Issue Upsizing Won't Affect ICICI Bank Notes Rtg
SINGAPORE (Standard & Poor's) Nov. 26, 2012--Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that its 'BBB-' issue rating on the U.S. dollar-denominated senior unsecured notes by ICICI Bank Ltd. (foreign currency BBB-/Negative/A-3) is not affected by the bank's proposal to upsize the issue.
The notes will be consolidated with the 4.70% notes due Feb. 21, 2018, issued on Aug. 21, 2012, to form a single series. The rating on the notes reflects the long-term counterparty credit rating on the bank. The proposed notes will constitute direct, unconditional, unsecured, and unsubordinated obligations of ICICI Bank.
They shall at all times rank at par among themselves and with all other unsecured obligations of the bank.
The rating on the notes is subject to our review of the final issuance documentation.
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media