Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on Nov 26
ZURICH Nov 26 (Reuters) - The following are some of the main factors expected to affect Swiss stocks on Monday:
Swiss private bank Pictet is under investigation by the U.S. authorities, the bank said on Sunday, making it the latest Swiss bank to come under scrutiny in a U.S. probe into the use of foreign banks by wealthy Americans seeking to avoid paying tax.
For related news click on
* Leclanche GmbH, has obtained a 6 million Swiss franc ($6.45 million) bridge loan from Bruellan Corporate Governance Action Fund, to cover its short term funding needs.
* Non-farm payrolls for the third quarter are due at 0815 GMT.
($1 = 0.9297 Swiss francs)
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb