- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Nigerian oil export delays for Brass stretch to 4 weeks
GENEVA Nov 26 (Reuters) - Delays to Nigerian exports of Brass River crude oil have doubled to nearly a month from two weeks previously, a trade source said on Monday, a sign that production problems in the top African producer are far from over.
Italy's Eni declared force majeure on Brass River loadings earlier this month due to flooding.
A trade source said the Brass grade will load five tankers in January, including four shipments delayed from the December programme. (Reporting by Emma Farge; editing by James Jukwey)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this