Nokia unveils 2 new cellphone models, priced at $62
HELSINKI Nov 26 (Reuters) - Struggling Finnish cellphone maker Nokia unveiled on Monday two new cellphone models, the Asha 205 and the Asha 206, pricing both models at around $62, excluding subsidies and taxes.
Both models will go on sale this quarter.
Nokia unveiled a new Slam feature which allows consumers to share multimedia content like photos and videos with nearby friends almost instantly through Bluetooth connection. (Reporting By Tarmo Virki)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy