India's National Stock Exchange names new CEO
Nov 26 (Reuters) - India's National Stock Exchange (NSE) has named Chitra Ramkrishna as its new chief executive officer, effective April 1, 2013, the country's biggest stock exchange said on Monday.
NSE's current CEO Ravi Narain will become its non-executive vice chairman, effective April 1, it said in a statement. (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy; Editing by Anand Basu)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- EU threatens Russia with more sanctions, but words ring hollow