India's National Stock Exchange names new CEO
Nov 26 (Reuters) - India's National Stock Exchange (NSE) has named Chitra Ramkrishna as its new chief executive officer, effective April 1, 2013, the country's biggest stock exchange said on Monday.
NSE's current CEO Ravi Narain will become its non-executive vice chairman, effective April 1, it said in a statement. (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins