India's National Stock Exchange names new CEO
Nov 26 (Reuters) - India's National Stock Exchange (NSE) has named Chitra Ramkrishna as its new chief executive officer, effective April 1, 2013, the country's biggest stock exchange said on Monday.
NSE's current CEO Ravi Narain will become its non-executive vice chairman, effective April 1, it said in a statement. (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials