Ontario sells C$750 mln in debt in reopening - term sheet
Nov 26 (Reuters) - The Canadian province of Ontario on Monday sold C$750 million ($758 million) in a reopening of an existing issue, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 2.85 percent issue, due June 2, 2023, was priced at 99.820 to yield 2.87 percent, or 101.5 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark, according to the term sheet.
The total amount outstanding is now C$2.5 billion ($2.53 billion).
The lead manager on the sale was the investment dealer arm of Royal Bank of Canada.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials