Petrobras sells Santos Basin stake to OGX for $270 mln
SAO PAULO Nov 26 (Reuters) - Brazil's state-led oil company Petrobras agreed to sell its 40 percent stake in the Santos Basin's BS-4 concession to OGX Petróleo e Gás Participações S.A. for $270 million, according to a securities filing on Monday.
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal