Petrobras expects 1st output oil-stock-swap areas in 2016 -CEO
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Nov 26 (Reuters) - Brazil's state-led oil company Petroleo Brasileiro SA expects its first output from giant offshore areas it purchased from the government in connection with a 2010 stock sale to begin in July 2016, Chief Executive Maria das Graças Foster said on Monday.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Obama, Castro shake hands as world says farewell to peacemaker Mandela |
- Rare Singapore riot forces soul searching over foreign workers