New Issue- Telephone & Data Systems sells $175 mln in notes
Nov 26 (Reuters) - Telephone & Data Systems Inc on Monday sold $175 million of senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. The size of the deal was increased from the originally planned $100 million. Wells Fargo, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup and UBS were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: TDS AMT $175 MLN COUPON 5.875 PCT MATURITY 12/01/2061 TYPE NTS ISS PRICE 25 FIRST PAY 03/01/2013 MOODY'S Baa2 YIELD N/A SETTLEMENT 12/03/2012 S&P BBB-MINUS SPREAD N/A PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH TRIPLE-B MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE N/A
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |