UnitedHealth gives 2013 profit outlook below analysts' forecast
Nov 26 (Reuters) - UnitedHealth Group said on Monday that it expected 2013 earnings of $5.25 to $5.50 per share, below analysts' expectations.
Revenue, however, should come in higher than Wall Street was expecting, the largest U.S. private insurer said in a statement ahead of a Tuesday meeting with analysts and investors.
The company forecast 2013 revenue of $123 billion to $124 billion. Analysts had been expecting earnings of $5.58 per share and revenue of $119.12 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |