UnitedHealth gives 2013 profit outlook below analysts' forecast
Nov 26 (Reuters) - UnitedHealth Group said on Monday that it expected 2013 earnings of $5.25 to $5.50 per share, below analysts' expectations.
Revenue, however, should come in higher than Wall Street was expecting, the largest U.S. private insurer said in a statement ahead of a Tuesday meeting with analysts and investors.
The company forecast 2013 revenue of $123 billion to $124 billion. Analysts had been expecting earnings of $5.58 per share and revenue of $119.12 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |